e4m India Design Excellence Awards 2022 is open to product designers of various backgrounds and industries. We invite everyone to participate- professional designers, art directors, design firms, ad agencies, PR firms, brands, entrepreneurs- anyone with a great new design. Entries must have been live in the market from 1st of july 2021.
Entry submission is a completely online process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Online Submission
Step 4: Make Payment
Step 5: Judging Process
Step 6: Winners Selection
Judges are senior-level, experienced in their field/industry, including creative designers and art directors from international agencies, architects, interior designers, product designers, educators, marketers or business owners. Judges are selected based on experience and credibility.
Judges give a gold, silver or a bronze based on the below criteria:
- Creativity / Originality / Concept / Idea
- Content / Brief / Objective / Planning / Execution
- Innovation / Technology
- Quality / Functionality / Sustainability
- Overall Impression / Wow! Factor / Memorable
Please refer to individual category requirements and entry submission format for specific category regulations. Download the Complete Submission Guide.
- It is mandatory for all entrants to submit their entries in a Presentation format.
- Please make sure the PPT is uploaded on Google Drive and the shareable link is submitted in the entry form. The PPT should not exceed more than 20 slides.
- An AV can be submitted as a supporting document. AV should not be longer than 2 minutes and should be uploaded on YouTube. Please make sure the YouTube link submitted in the entry form is public.
- Work done for the period 1st july, 2021 to 31st june, 2022 qualify to enter. (Any work or campaign that has been introduced earlier but ran during this period or continued running after this period, are also eligible to enter)
- All entries must be submitted in the original language of the work. If the entries are not in English, a transcript is mandatory.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an organization can submit.
- If the same campaign/work is submitted under multiple categories, it will be considered as separate entries and should be accompanied with separate entry fees.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
|Enter on or before:||Entry fees|
|Early Bird Deadline | October 21st, 2022 (Cannot be clubbed with bulk discounts)||INR 8000*/ Entry + taxes|
|Regular Deadline | November, 2022||INR 10000 */ Entry + taxes|
|Discount On Bulk Entries (Not applicable on early bird entries)|
|5 - 20 entries||5% Discount|
|21 - 50 entries||10% Discount|
|Above 50 entries||15% Discount|
|* Taxes as applicable|
- The payment can be made through credit card, cheque, demand draft or RTGS payment mode.
- The payment should be done in the name of “Future Play Holdings”
- Cheque/DD- to be drawn in favour of “Future Play Holdings” and must reach our Delhi/NCR office at B-20, Sector 57, Noida – 201301
Bank Details :
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Beneficiary Bank A/c No. : 50200017487189
A/c Type : Current
IFSC : HDFC0001236
Branch : ITO, Delhi
- For invoice generation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: *The last date to clear payment is the 20th November, 2022